Foodbuzz has a Daily Special feature going on for the next 6 weeks. Every day of the week a cool product will be highlighted.
I though this would fit so well in combination with my Thursday’s Thingamajig…so the next 6 weeks I will present the Daily Special. This week is the….
Emerilware by Wusthof 6″ Chef’s Knife
After a long association with star TV Food Network Chef Emeril Lagasse, Wusthof presents the Emerilware 6-inch chef’s knife. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kinds of food. It’s perfectly balanced and an extension of your hand.
No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kinds of food. It’s perfectly balanced and an extension of your hand.
• Precision-stamped blade of high-carbon stainless-steel sharpens easily and holds its edge
• Stainless-steel blades resist rust and stains
• Knife handles are ergonomically designed for a smooth, comfortable grip
• ABS polymer high-impact handles are high-heat resistant
• Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world’s top chefs
Care and Use
• Wusthof cutlery is dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. In the dishwasher, your Wusthof knife may bang against other cutlery or pots and pans and knick the blade
• Clean knife with a wet cloth and dishwashing detergent. Dry immediately, from the back of knife to the blade
• No metal is completely stain-free. To prevent slight tarnishing, be sure to remove acidic foods (lemon, mustard, ketchup, etc.) from the blade after use. If blade should show some signs of staining, clean with a nonabrasive metal polish
• To prevent irreparable blade damage, it is best to store knives in a knife block or inside an in-drawer knife tray