Creamy Chicken Stuffed Shells
- 1 box large pasta shells
- 2-3 cups leftover cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 1/2 of a small onion minced
- 4 tbsp homemade mayonnaise
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl combine chicken, onions and homemade mayonnaise together and set aside.
- Cook shells in boiling water, according to package directions, and drain well.
- Stuff each shell with chicken and place in one layer in a oven dish.
- In a saucepan mix broth, corn starch and seasoning. Bring to a boil until thickened.
- Pour sauce over shells and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350F or until cheese is browned.