A Taste Of The Caribbean Food Festival
Another great festival found in our fare city of Montreal!
A major caribbean food festival in the City of Montreal which celebrates the smells, tastes, sights, and sounds of the caribbean.
May 31, 2009
Place Bonaventure – Montreal
All Things Caribbean
Cuisine, Music, Entertainment,
Arts & Crafts, and Markplace
- Visit the Caribbean without leaving Montreal
- Plan your next vacation to the Caribbean
- Sample the fine gourment cuisine of visiting celebrity chefs
- Experience the feel of over 22 Caribbean islands under one roof
- Shop in the Caribbean marketplace
- Dance to live Caribbean bands
- Eat, drink and be merry
Genreal Admission $40
I would like to know at what time does it start.
Click on the green link, it will take you to the page of the event
I went to this last year in Ville St. Laurent with my mom. the food was good but a bit overpriced, on the good side it is all you can eat and eat and eat! bring your own water, you pay extra for every serving. if you like SPICY food you will be impressed. do NOT sit anywhere near the speakers if you value your hearing 🙂
And I hope to go again this year 🙂