Last Saturday we had a blast during this event. We were 6 that indulged in a feast as we walked between Cavendish and Decarie blvd along Sherbrooke w. These were our stops:
- MarchÃ© Akhavan (Middle Eastern grocery store) – for some kebbe, samosas and baklava
- Japanese and Korean grocery store – red bean cakes
- Jean (Trinidadian resto) for a variety of appetizers
- Saint-Petersburg (Russian grocery store) – for herring salads, stuffed crepes and sweets
- Wawel (Polish bakery) – apricot cake
- Cacao Royal (chocolatier) – for exquisite Belgian chocolates
- A trip up to Monkland to Old Orchard Pub for a few pints.
We were full and satiated, what fun!
Hugs and Biscuits
We should repeat it soon 🙂
Marche Archkavan” is properly spelled as Akhavan’.