Spinach Salad with Blackberry Dressing
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- a good grind of pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach
- Mash well 1/4 cup blackberries and 1/4 cup of the peanuts into a chunky paste. Mix with vinegar, sugar, pepper, remaining peanuts and salt. Whisk in oil.
- Add spinach to the bowl and toss in well the dressing. Divide among 4 plates and top with remaining blackberries.