I have not done this recipe yet but it was given to me by a friend who swears by it. She adores them. I translated the recipe into English as it was given to me in French. Its quite healthy, not perfect, but healthy. The recipe was posted originally by Valeryy
2 cups oats
1 cup canned lentils, rinsed and well drained
1/2 cup All Bran
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oil
- With an electric mixer mix the lentils, eggs, oil and brown sugar.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
- Fold in the lentil mix with a spoon.
- Spread mixture in a greased 8 X 8 pan.
- Cook at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes.
You could substitute the chocolate chips by cranberries, coconut, raspberries or what ever you like.
Hugs and Biscuits