4-INGREDIENT CARAMEL COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- 5.28 oz 150 gr Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + extra for rolling
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a bowl, cover the Medjool dates with very hot water for 15 min, and drain.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor with an "S" blade. Start processing until the mixture forms into a sticky dough.
- Add the coconut to a wide bowl and keep it next to you. With clean hands, divide into 12 equal portions and roll into balls. When shaped, take the ball and roll into the shredded coconut.
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container.