Bloody Mary Popsicles
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatoes about six 2 1/2 inch diameter in size
- 1 celery stalk
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Place all ingredients except the vodka in a food processor or a blender and process until everything is pureed. Add vodka and process for another 20-30 seconds to blend well. Pour mixture into popsicles mold.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.