Would you like to send me media information or advertise your website, store, product, or services on CulturEatz? If so I will be happy to set something up if you want to work with me.
Find out a bit more about my services and my readers to see if it is a good match to work with me. Click the link to know more about CulturEatz and how it all got started.
About our Readers
The trust of my readers is very important to me and comes first. I won’t endorse a product or a service that I haven’t used myself. Everything that I promote will meet my standards for quality and satisfaction, and I will not promote a product or a service that is, to the best of my knowledge, dangerous or hazardous to my readers’ health.
How we can work together (your site, my blog, or youtube channel):
- Content writing and editing: feature articles for food- and travel-related companies for both my website and/or your company site.
- Recipe development: Let me create a new recipe for you that showcases your product.
- Book reviews: Authors and/or publishing houses are welcome to get in touch for a book reviewed.
- Restaurant reviews: reviews of eateries are very popular on my youtube channel and I can also review on yelp, trip advisor, and other social media networks.
- Hotels and tourist services: properties, sponsored trips, or tourist attractions can be reviewed.
- Product/service placement or reviews: Want to improve visibility for your product/service/property? This can be done on my blog and social media networks.
- Press trips/Representation at events/product launches: If your brand is looking for coverage for product launches and other similar events.
- Giveaways: If you’d like me to host a giveaway for your product/service, get in touch!
We can be contacted by email: email@example.com. We can then discuss various options with you. I receive dozens of requests a day and although I read all of them, I do not have time to respond to all of them. If you do not get a response, assume I am unable to work with you at this time.
“Working with Culture Eatz is just like a walk in the park. Evelyne was very responsive to all our requests and actively collaborates with us to accommodate our campaign’s needs while also creating content that her readers would love. The result, of course, is a highly informative article that attracted a lot of traffic and social media shares. This gave massive help to our content marketing campaign.”
Sponsorship – Kimpee, APD Group
“I cannot express how insightful, detailed kind, and encouraging it was to receive feedback from Evelyne. As a new and inexperienced entrepreneur, especially in the digital world, I need so much help. Evelyne was amazing!! She so was beautifully detailed… no stone was left unturned and it was EVERYTHING I needed and more. I say more because she sent me articles to read that only enhanced my knowledge and confidence. That was such an amazing surprise. She helped with everything from spelling mistakes to the way I executed my dialogue, sound, pricing, and more. I am deeply grateful. I highly highly recommend Evelyne.”
QA Consulting – Nicole, Nikki Organic Kitchen
“It was such a pleasure to work with Evelyne, she helped us test different functionalities after we finished the development of the 3rd version of our platform at Cooktu. She provided valuable feedback, she has a good eye for details and had good suggestions for us. We’re looking forward to working with her again.”
QA Consulting – Hamza, Cooktu.com
Metrics (from Mar 2021)
Page Views: 37,000+
Unique Views: 10,000+
YouTube subscribers: 1,400+
Facebook fans: 2,300+
Twitter followers: 2,000+
Instagram followers: 16,000+
Pinterest followers: 300k+ reach
Domain Authority: 34
To see more, check out our media kit.
The Fine Print
- All completed articles published on this site are the property of CulturEatz.
- A full-size product is required to facilitate a review if you work with me. If the value does not equal my normal sponsor fee, a project fee will be added. A fair and accurate review cannot be completed with a sample size product. No products will be returned.
- CulturEatz is not responsible for any shipping or duty fees. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to the sender.
- Please note that if you work with me, I will always give an honest review that is 100% my opinion of my experiences, uninfluenced and without exaggeration.
- In the case of a negative review, I will contact you by email prior to posting and give you the option to decline the review post.
- Giveaways are held for a 1 – 2 week period.
- You are responsible for shipping the prize to the winner, separately from the Review Product. Please inform CulturEatz if the Giveaway is available to enter for Canada, U.S., and/or Worldwide.
We can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then discuss various options with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
I receive dozens of requests a day and although I read all of them, I do not have time to respond to all of them. If you do not get a response, assume I am unable to work with you at this time.