Find the full blog post here cultureatz.com/dragon-fruit-salad-mojito
Dragon Fruit Mojito
- 3 tablespoons fresh dragon fruit flesh
- 2 strips dragon fruit peel
- 8 mint leaves + some for garnish
- 1 tbsp of white sugar
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- 1.5 ounes white rum
- soda water
- ice cubes
- In the bottom of a glass, muddle the dragon fruit flesh, strips of dragon fruit peel, mint leaves, and sugar until the sugar has disolved.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime and stir.
- Add the rum and about 5 ice cubes to the glass. Mix well.
- Top off the glas with soda water. Garnish with lime, mint leaves and a strip of the dragon fruit.